Thursday, December 27, 2012

MEIJER HOLIDAY PROGRAM [Review]


Since this year, my family and I decide to spend a relax Christmas at home, I chose to do a  Non-tradional holiday meal preparation for the occasion and Meijer help me in my mission.
Before I went to my local Meijer store for the first time, I check their website for their weekly ad, deals and coupons. There I found the "mPerks", a easy system where you can find amazing digital coupons, save them into your account and redeem instantly at checkout.  

My local Meijer store is at 30 minutes from my house
but it was worth the trip. The store looks amazing! Very clean, organized, with very kind employees and great offers. I was impressed with the chicken, which is the preferred food for my family. I chose the Jumbo Roasted Chicken and the Tender & Savory Chicken. Both made with quality Tyson Chicken and fully cooked.  Totally delicious and inexpensive.





Now that I met this store, I definitely will come back to buy more of their products. Thanks Meijer for help me a lot with my Holiday meal this year!

For more information about MEIJER, check out their website HERE or visit their Facebook page or Follow them on Twitter.


~• Melina •~                                            

Disclosure: SheSpeaks/Meijer provided me with 2 FREE $25 Meijer Gift Cards for this store Review. As always, any compensation did not influence or dictate my honest review about this product and/or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment