Sunday, December 30, 2012

PRIVATE SELECTION HOLIDAY [Review]


Recently I got selected to try the new brand "Private Selection". I love the name... make me feel very important! :)

Since I never heard of this brand before, I check this site HERE for more information.

At my local Food4Less store, I only could found the Napolitana Private Selection Pasta Sauce, which I use to make Italian Beef Sandwiches, my husband's family favorite food.

They said the pasta sauce flavor is strong... Thick and stuck to the Italian Beef Sandwiches well. They love it!.

My family also enjoyed the combination of  the classic water crackers with my Mexican Salsa "Pico De Gallo". They notice that the crackers are crispy, strong and big enough to make delicious appetizers. Now that I know that my family approved this product, I will buy it again for my "Ceviche" (seafood dish) recipe.

The winter in Chicago is very cold... So the
Costa Rican Tarazzu coffee was perfect to get my husband's family warm after a long trip to be with us for this Holidays... They said the coffee have a strong taste... but enjoyable at the same time. :)

Good quality product at a very affordable price.  I hope my local store carry the rest of the Private Selection products very soon!







~• Melina •~                                            

Disclosure: BzzAgent provided me with
Coffee and Crackers full sized samples, 3 Free Product Coupons for (1 Free PS Olives, 1 Free PS Pasta Sauce, 1 Free PS Cheese), 75cents off three for NEW Greek yogurt coupon and (5) coupons 20% off any of the featured items for this brand Review. As always, any compensation did not influence or dictate my honest review about this product and/or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment