Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Purex plus Oxi Detergent [Review]




Introducing  the New Purex plus Oxi detergent!

Purex plus Oxi is the most powerful Purex detergent available. In fact, it works against over 101 different stains!

It is so powerful, it can be used to pretreat stains too!  You only need to add a little of this detergent onto the stain, rub stained fabric together and let sit for 5 minutes before putting in the washer.  Then just wash the clothes as you normally would.  

This laundry detergent  has been specially formulated to work equally well in both High Efficiency washing machines as well as Standard Top-Load washing machines. And because it's from Purex, you know it won't break the bank.  It’s perfect for everyday laundry or heavely soil loads.

This liquid detergent is hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin. It comes in Fresh Morning Burs scent.
    
                                         

[MY  TEST]

I already love all Purex products and I’m glad that They always looking for new products to help us to keep our clothes impeccable. 

I tried this new detergent with my son's school shirts. My kid came with a new stain from school everyday, so I used Purex with Oxi as a pretreater. Result: Voila! No more stains! :) The shirt came out bright and
whiter.

BEFORE Purex with Oxi :


AFTER Purex with Oxi :


For more information about The New Purex plus Oxi detergent, check out their website HERE or visit their Facebook page or follow in Twitter.


~• Melina •~                                            

Disclosure: Purex  provided me with 1 FREE Full-Size bottle of  Purex Plus Oxi Detergent  for this Product Review. As always, any compensation did not influence or dictate my honest review about this product and/or company.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melina, great review and product testing. Thanks for friending me over on Purex Insiders. I'm also a bzzagent and influenster. I haven't done anything with SheSpeaks yet. I hope you'll stop by my blog and visit too.

    Hugs… Tracy@CottonPickinCute
    cpcblogging(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete