Thursday, February 21, 2013

NEW Dry Idea AdvancedDry Fresh [Review]


Dry Idea AdvancedDry have a NEW product: "Dry Idea
AdvancedDry Fresh brand"

This new antiperspirant and deodorant offers enduring odor protection for up to 72 hours and Pulse Activated Wetness Protection to keep you dry all day long.


It is also formulated with Vitamin E for silky smooth application. 


The New Dry Idea AdvancedDry® Fresh brand is available as follows:
  • Roll-on: Hypoallergenic with Vitamin E, fast drying and silky smooth feel. Available in 3.25 oz. in Unscented, Powder Fresh and Regular.
  • Clear Gel: Hypoallergenic, no residue formula that is extra effective. Available in 3.0 oz. in Unscented and Powder Fresh.
[MY TEST]
 
I'm not exercise a lot but I'm an active person. My daily routine around my house can really make you sweat!

Dry Idea
AdvancedDry Fresh Roll-On is easy to apply and the scent is "fresh" and light. Dries quickly leaving a soft feeling. 

I love their up to 72 Hrs. protection. This Dry Idea women's deodorant stay with you all day, no matter what kind of activity are you doing.        

I have sensible skin and s
ome deodorant make me itch, but
Dry Idea AdvancedDry Fresh has vitamin E and is hypoallergenic, so I can use it without any problem. :)

I'm really fascinated with this Dry Idea product and I recommend it

For more information about The New Dry Idea AdvancedDry Fresh, check out their website HERE or visit their Facebook page.




~• Melina •~                                            

Disclosure: Purex  provided me with 1 FREE Full-Size bottle of  Dry Idea AdvancedDry Fresh  for this Product Review. As always, any compensation did not influence or dictate my honest review about this product and/or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment