Saturday, March 2, 2013

NEW Dial Coconut water Body Wash [Review]

Experience the Ultra Fresh Hydration of
NEW Dial
Coconut Water Body Wash

NEW Dial Coconut Water Body Wash
with bamboo leaf extract
with bamboo leaf extract
with bamboo leaf extract
with bamboo leaf extract
is the first of its kind to contain coconut water for clean, healthy, hydrated skin.

[MY TEST]

Like every winter, my sensible skin get dry, and sometimes lotions and creams don't help me to get the smooth sensation that I want to.

This NEW Dial Body Wash, besides of smelling wonderful, can leave your skin feeling clean, fresh and "moisturized" after the first try.

It's amazing that with a small amount of this Body Wash, You can feel beautiful and radiant all day.

I will add this moisturizing Body Wash to my skin care routine and
definitely will be my new Spring/Summer accessory! :)

For more information about The NEW Dial Coconut Water Body Wash, check out their website HERE or visit their Facebook page.



~• Melina •~                                            

Disclosure: Purex  provided me with 1 FREE Full-Size bottle of  Dial Coconut Water Body Wash for this Product Review. As always, any compensation did not influence or dictate my honest review about this product and/or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment