Saturday, June 8, 2013

Blue Bunny "Sweet Freedom" Ice Cream [Review]


Want to enjoy ice cream without the guilt? Blue Bunny "Sweet Freedom" Ice Cream is the prefect option for you!


This new ice cream is rich and indulgent with no sugar added (Sweetened with Splenda), less carbs and 1/3 fewer calories than regular ice cream.  Always without losing the great flavor!

[MY TEST]


My daughter (Valentina) and I are super fans of ice cream.

Summer or Winter, We always have ice cream in the fridge.


Valentina likes Vanilla and I like any ice cream with little pieces of chocolate/caramel/peanut.

I know that Ice cream is considered junk food and if you don't check the portions (servings), can be very bad for your health, specially for kids.
With Blue Bunny "Sweet Freedom" Ice Cream, We can eat our ice cream guilt-free!

I like the idea that is sweetened with Splenda (We use that brand in my house) and I can be a little more relax knowing that Valentina is eating her favorite treat with 1/2 fat and 1/3 calories less
than regular ice cream.

But the best is the taste!
Blue Bunny "Sweet Freedom" is a light ice Cream that taste like a regular ice cream.

The package is plastic, making it fantastic because they can be reuse as Food or Storage Containers.


Very easy to open, thanks to the safety tab in the corner of the box.

The size and the price are very reasonable for me. My local store sell this kind of ice cream around $4.


Valentina and I found that Blue Bunny is our new favorite ice cream brand!

We LOVE our "Sweet Freedom" Ice Cream!



For more information about Blue Bunny "Sweet Freedom" Ice Cream, check out their website HERE or visit them in Facebook or Twitter.


~• Melina •~                                             



Disclosure: Klout provided me with
2 FREE coupons and a scooper for this Review. As always, any compensation did not influence or dictate my honest review about this product and/or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment