Wednesday, February 20, 2013

20 Mule Team Borax [Review]


What is Borax?


20 Mule Team Borax
works like a Detergent Booster & Multi-Purpose Household Cleaner.

Borax is the common name for sodium tetraborate: a 100% natural and 99.5% pure substance produced by the repeated evaporation of seasonal lakes. Once removed from the ground it is washed, dried, and boxed for consumers. Absolutely nothing is added. No phosphates, per-oxside, chlorine, or other additive chemicals.

How to use Borax?

~*Laundry: 
Add 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax to every load, along with your regular detergent:
  • Improves cleaning power of detergent 
  • Helps remove tough stains (Including tomato sauce, oil/grease, grass, and ground-in dirt) *You need to pre-soak for at least 30 minutes before washing. Plus helps keep stains from being re-deposited back onto clothes.
  • Natural alternative to colorSafe bleach
  • Deodorizes and freshens
  • Naturally softens hard water
  • 20 Mule Team Borax is safe for all washing machines and septic tanks.

~*Bathroom Cleaning & Deodorizing: 
Sprinkle 20 Mule Team Borax on a damp sponge or cloth and wipe on Shower/Tub/Tile:
  • Cleans without chemical fumes or scratching (Great for Porcelain and fiberglass)
  • Removes soap scum, hard water deposits and dirt
  • Helps eliminate odors and freshens
  •  Sprinkle 1/4 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax into the bowl, let it stand for 30 minutes or overnight and then swish with your toilet brush to keep bowl and brush bacteria—and odor—free.

~* Kitchen Cleaning & Deodorizing:
Add 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax dissolved in one gallon of hot water or Sprinkle Borax on a damp sponge or cloth and wipe on counters and appliances:
  • Remove grease and grime without scratching
  • Makes dishes sparkling clean (dishes, utensils, pots, and pans)

~* For more USES OF BORAX, check HERE


[MY TEST]

I tried Borax all over my house. It was very easy to use and help me a lot with my house cleaning chores! 

-Kitchen:
With the Multi-purpose cleaning, I  remove the stains and odor from my refrigerator, microwave and stove. Also I used some Borax to clean my pans and sink. I added some Borax to my dish soap bottle, that combination left my dishes clean and bright. 

-Bathroom:  With the Multi-purpose cleaning, I cleaned all my bathroom (cabinets, sink, etc..) I used Borax for one week overnight and I was able to remove the rust stain in my toilet.

-Laundry: 
I used Borax like a pretreater  to remove some "old" stains in my kids clothes. Plus I added  Borax to every load,  making the clothes more bright and clean.

-Rest of my house:  I used the Multi-purpose cleaning in my walls and floor.

                                          

For more information about 20 Mule Team Borax, check out their website HERE or visit their Facebook page.  Store locator HERE.


~• Melina •~  
                                          

Disclosure: Purex  provided me with 1 FREE Full-Size box of  20 Mule Team Borax  for this Product Review. As always, any compensation did not influence or dictate my honest review about this product and/or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment