Sunday, February 10, 2013

Claritin-D [Review]


The solution for your sinus cold!

Lately the winter in Chicago is very calm and I've saved me from getting me sick. But my husband sinus is present like every winter season. :S

Sometimes I use Children's Claritin Grape Chewables for my son allergies, but my family never try Claritin-D 12 Hour Allergy and Congestion before, since now!

I gave this Claritin to my husband, who works at night, time when his sinus affects him more.
He is impressed that the stimulant effects won't interfere with his work, since He feel more alert and experience no side effects.  He works up to 10 hours, and this product effectively relieves his symptoms up to 12 hours!

The only problem is the price of this item. I think that $13-$15 for a package of 10 tablets is expensive, the product really worth it… but is only good to buy if the Claritin-D 12 Hour Allergy and Congestion is on Sale or if you have a really good coupon, like the $10 OFF that I got. Now I understand why my friends and family where so surprised with the $3 OFF Coupons and I'm glad that I could share this special offer with them :)

For more information about Claritin-D, check out their website HERE or visit them in Facebook.


~• Melina •~                                             

Disclosure: BzzAgent provided me with 1 coupon for $10 OFF on any Claritin-D
and $3 off coupons for this Review. As always, any compensation did not influence or dictate my honest review about this product and/or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment