Sunday, February 10, 2013

New Purex BABY Detergent [Review]


Purex
presents their NEW liquid detergent made especially for babies! Gentle for them, tough on stains.

Purex Baby detergent delivers the same bright, white clean you've come to expect from Purex, yet is sensitive on baby's skin. Plus, it has a gentle baby-inspired freshness that families will love.

The dermatologist -tested formula guarantee to remove stubborn stains without hurting delicate clothes, like those adorable little footie pajamas.

Like all Purex detergents, Purex Baby is specifically designed to ensure proper performance for all washers, from high efficiency to traditional top-loader washing machines.

I know that you want the best for your child. Thanks to Purex, that does not have to mean spending a fortune on baby-safe products. Diapers cost enough already, so save some money on Purex Baby detergent, which costs a fraction on the leading brand, without jeopardizing quality.


                          Gentle on Baby's Skin.
                        Tough on Baby's Messes.

[MY TEST]

I love this NEW baby detergent!

My kids are not babies anymore, but They can be really messy!
Some stains are more
difficult than others plus they have several delicate clothes that need extra care. I always wash all my kids clothes separate from adult clothing.

Before I put my kids clothes on the laundry machine, I used Purex Baby
as a pretreater to remove those stains that were more penetrated, like pasta sauce, jelly, etc.. I left them to rest for 15 minutes and then I started to wash them.

Result = Purex Baby took all the stains and protected my kids clothes at the same time.
Also left a sweet baby smell that lasts for days!
My
eldest son suffer of sensitive skin, so is good to know that Purex is also protecting my son skin since this detergent is Hypoallergenic.


For more information about The New Purex® Baby detergent, check out their website HERE or visit their Facebook page or follow in Twitter.

*NOTE:  Purex Baby is not available in every store. To find a store near you that carries Purex Baby detergent, try using the store locator HERE.


~• Melina •~                                            

Disclosure: Purex  provided me with 1 FREE Full-Size bottle of  Purex Baby Detergent  for this Product Review. As always, any compensation did not influence or dictate my honest review about this product and/or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment